The video conferencing marketplace today offers a range of solutions to meet your organisations needs.
Video conferencing is fast establishing itself as a strategically important part of many organisations communications strategy. A successful video conferencing installation will help reduce travel costs, increase business productivity, help reduce a company’s carbon footprint and impact on the environment and speed up communications.
With high quality video conferencing installations, it is now possible to communicate globally with your clients and suppliers face to face with ease, as simple as picking up the phone. The increased performance and improvements and advancements in high definition (HD) technologies means modern video conferencing solutions now provide the users an exceptional visual and audio experience.
Focused Vision is committed to helping clients realise the benefits that video conferencing can bring to their business by partnering with leading technology companies in the video conferencing market today. Whether from the iPad or Android tablet using video conferencing software or the boardroom with a H323 codec based room system, Focused Vision can help design, install and support a video conferencing installation that meets your business´s video conferencing needs today and for the future.
- Personal telepresence and desktop video conferencing software for individual use or company wide implementation.
- Mobile HD video conferencing solutions from your laptop to provide flexibility of use.
- Room based and Set-top video conferencing systems, simple to install and ideal for smaller dedicated meeting rooms.
- Integrated video conferencing facility for larger meeting rooms, boardrooms and auditoriums.
- High Definition, full HD video conferencing solutions that provide a near lifelike user experience.
- Infrastructure, bridging and control software.
All our technology partners are market leaders and offer a range of video conference solutions for business, education and public sector clients.